Instant Tooth Veneers
Also known as dental bonding, ‘Instant (composite) Veneers’ are a way of restoring chipped and broken teeth immediately in the dental surgery without any need to wait for a dental laboratory to manufacture your new veneer.
The technique derives its name as composite materials are bonded on to your tooth. Dental Bonding is most often used for cosmetic treatments.
Are you looking for:
- Perfect teeth?
- An instant smile, often known as an instasmile?
- Broken teeth to be rebuilt?
- Chipped teeth to be restored?
- The cheapest option?
- The quickest option?
Then instant veneers by dental bonding could be for you.
Advantages of dental bonding and instant veneers
- Lower cost than regular veneers
- Less intrusive and speedier than traditional Porcelain Veneers
- Immediate or instant veneers can be done in one appointment, after the preliminary consultation broken teeth can be fixed quickly if chipped.
- Planning of the treatment is faster, and everything is done all at once in around 40 minutes per tooth
- There is no laboratory fee for planning or the final veneers, which decreases the dentist’s expenditures, this means often they are cheaper than conventional veneers.
The cost of Instant veneers or dental bonding
Typically the treatment is available from private cosmetic dentists for upwards of £200 per tooth. Please ask your cosmetic dentist for an exact price.
What types of cosmetic problem can bonding overcome?
- To repair decayed teeth by placing a white filling
- To fix damaged or broken down teeth
- To increase the overall look of stained teeth
- To close areas between teeth
- To increase the length of your teeth
- To alter the appearance of teeth
- As a more attractive substitute to traditional grey metal fillings
- To secure a part of the tooth that has been revealed when gum areas recede
Is dental bonding the same as clip on veneers?
No, dental bonding is permanently adhered to the surface of your tooth to rebuild and reshape, clip on veneers can be removed by the patient. Immediate veneers with dental bonding are far superior to clip in veneers or veneers that snap on to create your new smile. Read more about composite bonding
How long does an instant veneer take?
You can usually work on approximately 40 min per tooth.
Do instant veneers hurt?
Because the treatment is usually minimally invasive it can often be performed with no anaesthetic, this means the treatment is completely painless.
What are instant veneers made from?
Instant veneers are made from a composite resin, the resin comes in a multitude of shapes designed to match every colour of the tooth. The dentist applies the composite resin to your tooth then tears it with a specially adapted during light which operates at a specific frequency to ensure the resin is completely hard.