All articles will be in the category Sponsored Posts.
- We are a family-friendly website and only accept articles that are appropriate for all ages. We only accept articles on a dental subject and linking out to other relevant websites. We reserve the right to deny articles we deem inappropriate for our audience and community.
- We do not link out to websites with international extensions or websites we deem low quality and not of value to our readers.
- Links will be “do follow”.
- Articles should be submitted in Microsoft Word® format.
- Articles should have a maximum of 3 outbound links.
- Articles will be automatically linked back to relevant content within this website.
- Recommended length is around 750 words.
- We recommend answering a series of questions within your article, this makes it more useful to readers.
- Articles must be in one of the following categories:
- Preventive dentistry
- Straightening crooked teeth
- Replacing missing teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Overcoming dental fear and anxiety
- Facial rejuvenation
To submit your dental article please email it to (Please read the article submission fees section below before requesting an article for inclusion in this site):
Article submission fees
- Plain text articles with no outbound link – FREE. Excellent for brand PR and educating patients.
- Infographics with no outbound link, can include plain text – £24 inc VAT. Excellent for brand PR, educating patients and getting your content shared.
- Blog posts, these can include plain text, links and images/infographics (as you will be a trusted partner all outbound links will be “do follow”) – £60 inc VAT. The ultimate in digital marketing for brand exposure, educating patients and letting other people know about your website.